Online Summer Fashion Finds at Tobi Part One

Friday, April 22, 2016
                                
            I’ve been on a romper kick lately. And I’ve become an online shopping fiend. I try not to spend too much money, but damn has online marketing gotten the best of me. I need to quit opening my emails. Or subscribing to literally every website possible. I am tragically irresponsible, especially when the headline reads “50% OFF SITEWIDE.” There’s something about all caps that signals urgency. In this case, it was an online site called Tobi that was calling out to me with the promise of a 50% off sale. I even alerted my sister so she could share in the bad decision-making. I just couldn’t pass up this beautiful floral romper knowing that summer was just around the corner, despite the recent snowfall. Snow’s gotta melt right?! I am more than ready, obviously. 
Here is a preview of the other dresses I will be detailing in a later post!
            I am just so in love with the fit on this romper. I'm always so worried about the fit of rompers because for a petite girl like me, they always seem to make my body seem disproportionate. The shorts part of the romper is almost always too long and the cinch at the waist never actually hits me at the waist. This romper actually fits me too well. I purchased an XS out of my aforementioned fears, but I think I could have gone up a size because it tends to creep up a little in the butt area. The V-neck is also much deeper than the website's pictures advertised. Way deeper. I have it pinned a little higher up for comfort and modesty reasons. I'm a classy broad. I also discretely have it taped to my chest. Literally I have it taped with scotch tape. With all the Tobi dresses I purchased I noticed that this step is absolutely essential to not flashing my classmates or unsuspecting passersby. It's also helpful because the back of this romper is completely exposed in the middle with a large cutout, so I wouldn't suggest wearing a bra unless absolutely necessary. But you could always opt for a cute bralette, too.





Friend me on SnapChat!@arielface
            On a separate note, I am so thankful for all the people who read and support my blog! I am feeling really grateful to see some of my posts that originated here on Elite Daily. My heart is so full and it's because of all of you! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more fashion posts! Some will be among new scenery in less than a month. Also, please subscribe to my blog for updates on my random musings and other style-related posts and checkout my blog Instagram account @arielreverie.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.