Summer Minimalism

Thursday, June 04, 2015


       While summer might not officially start until the solstice, the weather is getting warmer and it's about that time to start frolicking in your summer skin, as Death Cab for Cutie might say. I don't know about you, but when the heat starts intensifying, I start wishing that it's okay to walk around publicly nude. I long for summer nine months out of the year, but once it finally comes, I feel suffocated by the heat as I'm just drowning in my own sweat. Sadly, for legality reasons I do have to clothe myself, so I've compiled a list of some of my favorite summer outfits to share with you. Centering around simplicity and comfort, these items will keep you cool on those nice warm summer days.


Floral Minnie | classy
Flower Girl | feminine
Feeling Blue | casual
A Printed Dream | elegant
Folk Star | eccentric

Summer Highs 
Summer Lows
Some Accents


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.