Fall In Love With Style

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

       I am romantically involved with Fall. If there was an episode of 'My Strange Obsession' and I was featured, the camera would pan to me dressed full scarecrow with a pumpkin for a head and a Pumpkin flavored latte glued to my palm. I love the subtle changes of the season, the turning colors, and the layered sweaters. And even though it's still summer for one more week, Fall has already started making it's appearance and I'm here to help you transition your style as the days are slowly getting cooler.

       With temperatures still in the 70s, I wore a jean to keep my legs warm in the shade paired with a sleeveless shirt for balance. You could flip it and opt for a pair of shorts with a long-sleeved shirt, but it's not quite cold enough to cover everything up and I also think I'm just excited to wear pants without dying of a heatstroke.  PacSun always has the best deals on denim, 2 pairs for around $35 each and I take advantage of this promotion during every yearly back-to-school shopping trip.

       For my color scheme, I kept it simple and classic with the contrast of black and white, which always makes it look like you're more dressed up than you actually are. To play the outfit up a little more, I wore a pair of short-heeled boots recently purchased from Payless and my favorite black hat. This will probably be the foundation for every outfit this season because of the limited effort involved. But don't worry, there will be many many more Fall outfits to fall in love with soon.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.