Levels of Lilac

Tuesday, June 16, 2015



       I don't know what it is about the gloom, but somehow it brings out my inner badass. I become a character akin to Banks...without the impressive singing ability. Yet, despite my randomly acquired desire to bust shit up and don myself in all black attire, I can't evade my naturally girly roots and had to incorporate at least some color. In this case, it was my favorite color purple in it's two greatest forms: the dark and truest form of purple, amethyst, and it's lighter and more playful cousin, lilac. Appropriately, the name of my lipgloss is Bittersweet summing up today's look perfectly. I want to tell you like it really is and get up all in yo' face, then will bake you cookies and leave them on your doorstep because I will feel bad afterward.

Side note: While wearing this outfit, you must obsessively play "Goddess" by Banks and repeat out loud, "Yas I'm a goddess."



Crop Top: Pac Sun
Pants: H&M
Boots: Express
Sunglasses: Kenneth Cole
Watch: Kate Spade
Earrings: Aeropostale
Lip Stick: L.U.V. by Kat Von D
Lipgloss: Bittersweet by Urban Decay 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.