Adidas Got Its Cool Back

Thursday, July 28, 2016

       Hello, strangers! I know I haven't been doing many fashion posts or big blog posts in general lately. I've been trying to focus a lot on building my YouTube and it has been taking a lot out of me. For someone who doesn't get paid to do any of this, it sure has been an immensely demanding chore! I'm just patiently waiting for some recognition, but for now I'll take anyone reading this at all. Web traffic has been a good source of validation and I'm humbled that people support me by visiting my page. I've got a lot more coming in the next couple of weeks so stay tuned for more frequent updates, I promise you'll love it! 

       Ever since I visited New York, I've been drawn to the Adidas craze. Every woman that passed me on the sidewalk sported some kind of Adidas item, whether it was a shirt, jacket, or pair of Adidas-marked tennis shoes. And I fell in love. A quick search on Instagram and Pinterest only solidified millennials fascination with the brand. No longer merely a gym accessory, Adidas clothing has somehow exchanged their athletic draw for a revamped stylish aesthetic that is both casual and polished. I don't know how they made their comeback, but Adidas got its cool back. 

       I found this Adidas t-shirt at the epicenter of repopularized brands: Urban Outfitters. While it took me several stores across New York City to track it down, it was worth the tireless walking and cab fare. I also originally set out to find a white t-shirt with black lettering, but I settled for the statement-making red with white lettering. Though white would have been more classic, I love how red stands out, especially against my white TopShop jeans. I paired this outfit with my new black Vans because I wanted to honor the comfortable and relaxed style of the classic t-shirt and jeans combination. The semi-formal jacket was added to show how Adidas is easily adaptable and can be dressed up for a more sophisticated and stylized look. 

       This is my absolutely one of my favorite go-to outfits because it's simple, yet refined. You can also switch up the colors of the shirt, the jeans, and the shoes. My next clothing investment will probably be the white version of the Adidas t-shirt and also a pair of tan Vans. Imagine how amazing that would look with my white jeans. Oh god, this addiction is definitely going to get me in trouble. Damn it Adidas, why did you have to get so cool?

      Check out my Adidas-centric outfit below and let me know how you would style your Adidas! Don't forget to follow my blog for regular updates and also subscribe my YouTube channel Ariel Reverie. I love all of you beautiful humans!

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

Ariel Reverie

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.