Watermelon Crush

Wednesday, August 05, 2015
      
       Did you know that there are eighteen different kinds of watermelon? There have some very fun and exceptionally appropriate names like Jubilee, Starlight, Sugar Baby, Crimson Sweet, and Pixie, which can also double as names for very polite rock bands. While I respect the current watermelon variety, I am also an advocate for the addition of a nineteenth type: watermelon fashion. If clothing companies would slap a watermelon print on all of their t-shirts, blouses, and dresses, I would be eternally indebted to their brand. And probably their only buyer. 

       Anyway, I purchased this online-exclusive printed blouse from Express because treat yo'self (pun obviously intended) and I went with a pair of light-washed high-waisted jean shorts to keep it casual and summer-worthy. Just know that if you're ever in the market for a fun and unconventional print and question whether or not it's a good idea, I will always campaign for it. Being different in your style is always the best idea.






XO,
Ariel

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.