Late for The Party: Chroma Vibes

Monday, February 20, 2017
     It's no secret that I have become Adidas-obsessed. I recently picked up a white version of the classic Adidas T-shirt and to complete the look, I paired it with my TopShop white ripped-knee jeans and newly purchased tan Steve Madden slip-ons (not pictured). Instead of my usual wavy hairstyle, I opted for simplicity and threw my hair up in two top knots, which is both super low maintenance and matches the overall vibe I was feeling. I also wanted to play around with my newly-acquired Phillips Hue light app that generates light patterns that makes your room feel like a nightclub. With my DJI Osmo camera and a good built-in countdown timer, I was able to compliment my all-white ensemble with the whole chromatic color scale. There's something about Adidas that creates an aesthetic, which has also inspired me to create a short playlist of some of my new favorite hipster hip-hop artists. Come for my outfit, my amateur visual artwork, and some cool sounds. Stay for the party.
Half top-knots are cool too. Want more AdidasMore?





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.