A Place of Excitement and My New Dress To Match

Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Things I've been excited about lately:

1. Having one week of school off for Fall break (I can breathe!)
2. Having my apartment smell like the appropriate holiday-level of cinnamon
3. How everyone thinks my hair has miraculously grown
4. Seeing my family for Thanksgiving 
5. That it's still pretty warm outside so I don't need to wield a jacket around
6. Binge-watching Grey's Anatomy and basically becoming a doctor in the process
7. My blog having been viewed a little over 3,000 times
8. This dress my mother got me for my birthday, which my sister also now owns so we can look like the very much alike, mind-reading twins that we are

     So in the spirit of excitement, I decided to showcase my now-favorite dress, which was probably overpriced, but sometimes you have to treat yo'self. Or in this case, sometimes yo momma treats yo'self. I've been pretty stressed lately between both my jobs (one with a new title and business cards to make me feel extra special), my excessive amount of classes, and my seemingly endless list of to-do. So this dress is symbolic of finally being in a place where I feel like I'm ready, where I have time to be excited, and of me being able to feel like myself.

     The dress is from Urban Outfitters and has a very lovely and simple floral design. It also has a cut-out in the back, which I adore. I dressed it up with a long layered necklace from Aldo, tights because I'm not crazy it's still practically winter, and my favorite black boots from Express. I call it sophistication with a little edge. You can play it up or play it down, and that's why I'm going to be wearing this thing almost every time I step out of the house, you know, when my Internet blocks me from Netflix.






**Check out my other favorite Urban dress here, which I ended up getting in another color! #obsessed


XO,
Ariel


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.