Ariel Reverie 2016 Highlights - Happy New Year!

Friday, December 30, 2016

It's definitely been a year. Though I wouldn't say it was my personal best, I got some projects off the ground, graduated college with only a minor hit on my sanity, and got to continue to do what I love the most - write and create! And the best part, you read it! So even if 2016 won't be winning any medals, I definitely have a lot to be grateful for. I'm happy that Ariel Reverie continues to grow and that you guys are the most amazing readers. Thanks for being my test audience for puns of all varieties and my obviously ill-advised dad jokes. And thank you for every view, click, share, glance, comment, in-person compliment, and ounce of love you've given me. Take a look at the moments that have made Ariel Reverie what it was in 2016.  I can promise you that 2017 will be bigger and better.











No comments:

Powered by Blogger.